Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hey, Palo Alto, Talk to me

I have been doing this for a little while now, and I feel as though sometimes I am beating my head against the proverbial wall. I see that I have many readers. Palo Alto, California. Someone there reads all my blogs faithfully. Same with the "Central District" in China. If your Domain begins with 173, or 69, or 63, you are watching regularly as well. Do any of you have opinions? I believe you are all watching me go over the deep end slowly. I hope it is amusing. For your knowledge, I don't plan on committing seppuku (Harakiri for the lefties in the bunch) any time soon. I want to keep being a thorn in the side of the Lefties as long as I can. I have several disjointed things to think about today:

Transnationalism. Look up the meaning of that word, and then think about what the Founders would have believed. - Is what the world wants best for America? Think a little about it.

Have you read Washington's farewell address? Might want to check it out.

Why are the Newspapers failing? I ask you to comment....

Pay for Performance act. Geitner gets to set your salary. What do you think? EVERYONE gets to make $251,000.00 this year, so we can charge you 75% tax. HAHAHAHA! Immigrants can still work for $7.00 an hour so we keep a class of "them".

$4,100,000,000,000.00- What does that number mean to you? Ask your congressman where that's gonna come from. That's over 30% of our GDP. If you told your loan officer that you owed Ten times what you earn every year, and you have only been making interest payments, but you wanted to borrow 30% of this year's pay, what would he/she say?

A great American, I mean Frenchman..

I have been reading about Lafayette recently. This is a story everyone should know. You can find at least a little about him at Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_de_Lafayette Check him out, 'cause he is one cool cat.

I apologize for being all over the place with this, but there's a lot going on right now.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Newspapers are failing because of all the feelgod crap and lefty lies perpetuated daily within their eco-friendly pages.

    Kum&Go hasn't even been able to GIVE me a free one with a fillup since 9/11/01- I tell them every time "No thanks, I don't have a bird." (They never get it.)

    The want ads suck-nobody runs ads because nobody reads- and the last Des Moines Register I saw had THREE articles by the same moonbat- Rekha Basu. Pathetic garbage; an industry that will collapse into its own self-generated black hole of propaganda. Who needs want ads with the internet? Not me. Sports pages? nope. Stock info? nope. Opinion? nope. Editorials. Nay. Comics? Mostly crap. Scott 1000 is easier on yer bum, so what good IS a newspaper? All that will stay popular in the near future is the UK Sun, and that will only be because of Page 3 girls.

    There was a time when Des Moines supported TWO large daily newspapers, and those days are gone. When CityView is more informative than the DSM Register, it is game over, man.

    ReplyDelete